Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Love God Greatly ~ Esther Study - Week 7 - Day 5

Reading Esther 7:9-10

S:  Proverbs 26:27 If you set a trap for others, you will get caught in it yourself.  If you roll a boulder down on others, it will crush you instead. 

The Message says this:  Malice backfires; spite boomerangs. 

O:  Sabbatoge yourself. 

A:  This week has been my favorite so far in the study. I realized so many things and have become more aware of how I affect situations I am faced with. This verse today makes me think of how I will respond and do respond to conversations and other situations. My attitude is important. My words are important. If I am being negative or oppositional, my attitude can sway the conversation or situation in a different direction. I need to be careful to always put what God would have me to say or do as my priority. I need to make sure I am listening to Him and not being disappointed or victorious prematurely. For example I interviewed for a job last week. I claimed it to be mine and trusted God would see that it was. I didn't get the job. Even in my disappointment, I realized God's plan is bigger than mine. I need to wait, just like Esther. It isn't over. The victory will come. God's glory will be revealed. 

P:  Father, thank you for this week of breaking chains. Thank you for revealing your word to me and giving me a new way of thinking, a new way to bring honor and glory to you. You are so good. Thank you for showing me the wicked and evil are part your plan, too.  They cannot ruin it. I ask that you help me to be very careful in using my words and actions to bring glory to you. Help me not be spiteful or mean. Help me to show love and kindness always. ~Amen

FFF~ Father I lift Amy to you as she finishes up this busy week. Help her to be renewed and refreshed. Thank you for her willingness to be our leader. She is committed to you and for her I am so thankful. Be with each woman in our group this weekend. Keep us safe.  Refresh our souls this weekend. Thank you for your word. In Jesus precious name. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment