Tuesday, July 1, 2014

GMG~ You areLoved Study - Week 5- Day 1

S:  Psalms 84:11-12 For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.  He gives us grace and glory.  The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.  O Lord of Heaven's Armies, what joy for those who trust in you.

O:  Grace and glory.  Will withhold no good thing.  JOY.  Trust in Him.

A:  I am reminded in these versus that God knows what is best for me.  I know what I want and when I want it, but I don't see the whole picture.  He knows the story, my story, from beginning to end.  I like to think of my life as a puzzle.  With each piece pressed into place, the picture becomes clearer and clearer to what He has planned for my life.  He knows best.  I need to trust. 

P:  Father, forgive me for my impatience.  Forgive me for being an ungrateful child.  I know you know what is best.  Help me trust in your ways.  Help me to see clearer when I am frustrated and not understanding.  Help me to follow your path.  I ask in Jesus precious name.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment