Thursday, July 10, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 6 - Day 3

S:  Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.  "They are plans for a good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

O:  Plans for me.  Plans for good and not bad.  For my future and a hope.

A:  I need to always remember His plans are better than mine and they are always plans for good and to bring glory and honor to Him.  My ways are not always good even though I may think they are and get frustrated when things don't go my way. (Like Bunny said the other day)

P:  Father thank you for your good and perfect will for me.  Thank you for not listening to my plans to make me happy or satisfied.  My ways are not your ways.  Forgive me for being selfish.  Forgive me for thinking I know what is best.  Help me to do your work to bring glory and honor to only you.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment