Thursday, July 10, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 6 - Day 4

S:  2Corinthians 12:9  Each time he said, "My grace is all you need.  My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

O:  Grace.  He works best in my weaknesses.  Boast to witness of Him.

A:  I think about when I lost my sister.  I was angry (still am at times)  I wonder(ed) why God chose to call her home at such a young age and leave behind two small children who need(ed) her so much.  Why my mother suffers daily by her loss (and the rest of us too).  But after praying and hearing Him speak to me in ways I have never heard him speak before (because I wasn't listening) I have begun to understand that it isn't about me.  While I still don't understand, I use  this experience of losing my sister to bring honor and glory to him.  To be a witness for him.  To show others I am loved and can go on because of his grace.  Yes, I am loved even in my weaknesses.  And these weaknesses are not an excuse.  These weaknesses make me strong and allow him to work in and through me.

P:  Father, Thank you for your grace.  It is all I need.  Thank you for your forgiveness in my weaknesses.  Help me to always use what you give me to bring honor and glory to your name.  Help me to be your witness so others will want to know you and have a life of grace and forgiveness but most of all to be loved.  I am loved.  Thank you Jesus.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment