Tuesday, July 1, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 5 - Day 2

S:  Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.  Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.

O:  Trust and seek.

A:  Oh my!  This speaks volumes to me, especially today.  How many times I have read these words.  How many times I have tried to do things my way and end with disappointment.  I know His way is best and His timing is perfect, yet I try to do things my way.  When I stop and look back at the events of my life and think 'If I had directed this or that situation, what a disaster'.  Thank God he is in control and knows what is best.  I need to trust and seek Him more and more every moment of every day.

P:  Father, oh how perfect your plan is.  Help me to trust you and seek you with my entire being.  Time and time again you show me that your way is so much better than mine but I still try to do things my way in in my time.  Thank you for seeing me through.  Thank you for loving me and directing my path.  Thank you for this wonderful man you gave me as my husband to lead me.  I am an undeserving child, saved by grace and receiving mercies new each and every morning.  I am humbled.  ~Amen

Please pray for me.  I got called for a second interview.  It is tomorrow at 1:30PM.

Thankful Tuesday ~  I am thankful for each of you and praying for each of you throughout the day.  I love each of you.  What a lovely bond we have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment