Thursday, July 31, 2014

GMG ~ Interim Study - Ecclesiastes

Reading Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

S:  Ecclesiastes 3:11 Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end. 

O:  Made everything beautiful for its own time. Planted eternity in the human heart. Cannot see the whole picture. 

A:  God has a perfect plan for our lives. We cannot see the whole picture here. I love to do jigsaw puzzles and one day it stuck me shortly after my sister passed away that our lives are like these puzzles. We see pieces fitting into place as we travel the path of our lives. A piece here, an edge there. Our Master finishes our puzzle in heaven when He puts that last piece into place when we reach eternity and we see our entire life puzzle put together and finally understand His good and perfect plan. Ah, I cannot wait. 

P:  Father, you are awesome. Thank you for this scripture this morning. You know what we need and when we need to hear it. I'm glad you are the one putting my puzzle pieces into place. I don't understand here in my flesh. Sometimes I'm angry, hurt and don't understand. But you will reveal all to me when I stand before you. Please allow me to be your chosen child so I will be able to enter your kingdom on my final day on this earth. Allow my life to be one that is pleasing to you. In Jesus precious name.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment