Friday, July 25, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 8 - Day 5

S:  Leviticus 19:18 Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against a fellow Israelite, but love your neighbor as yourself.  I am The Lord. 

O:  No revenge. No grudges. Just LOVE.

A:  I sure have a lot of work to do. Praise God he gives me the desire to follow him and gives me his word to continue to learn and grow. Praise God, I am loved. 

P:  Father thank you for showing me I am loved - unconditionally - without guilt.  Thank you for giving me the desire to follow you. Help me share your love with the lost. Help me show them there is eternal life. Help me to let them feel your love. This world is filled with darkness. Let me be your light. Thank you for these eight weeks of sharing with these beautiful women. Thank you for allowing me to be part of their lives. Thank you for hearing our prayers.  Continue to be with each one right where they are. I especially ask that you be with Amy. She has been a blessing even in her trials she continued to lead us for Your glory. Praise you Jesus. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment