Thursday, July 24, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 8 - Day 4

S: 1Corinthians 13:13 Three things will last forever -  faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love. 

O:  Greatest is love. 

A:  This study has really taught me I am loved unconditionally by my Creator. But most of all how much more I can love others. It is the most important thing I can do each and every moment of every day. Even if it's by a simple prayer whispered for someone. 

P:  Father, thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me the desire to love others. Help me to show your love to all. Who am I to choose who to love and not love. When I think of the sacrifice you gave, there is no excuse for me not to love as you have. Father forgive me for not loving others as you have asked. Please live in me and guide me to do your will. In Jesus precious name I pray. ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment