Tuesday, July 8, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 6 - Day 2

S:  Hebrews 13:21  may he equip you with all you need for doing his will.  May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him.  All glory to him forever and ever!  Amen.

O:  Equip you with all you need to do his will. Produce every good thing pleasing to him.  All glory to him.

A:  This is all about him.  All about him using me.  All about him using me to do his will. 

P:  Father I am sorry for trying to make things about me.  I am a selfish child.  Forgive me.  I know this is all about you.  Use me.  Make me into what you would have me to be to further your kingdom and doing you will to direct souls to you so they can make it all about you, too.  ~Amen

Thankful Tuesday~ We have a potential buyer for our house.  They want to meet with us this week.  Praying all things come together for His good.

No comments:

Post a Comment