Monday, July 21, 2014

GMG ~ You Are Loved Study Week 8 - Day - 1

S:  Matthew 22:37-38 Jesus replied, "You must love The Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. 

O:  Must love. Heart. Soul. Mind. Greatest commandment. 

A:  This sums up our entire study. We must love because he first loved us. I would tend to say its easy for him but not so easy for us in our human nature. But my goodness. When I look at me, I'm not so easy to love. I need to remember when I stand in judgment of others and I'm not loving someone, what it must be like to love me. I'm a mess and he loves me anyway. He sent his son to die in place of me and my wretchedness.  I need to love him will my entire being and when I do this I will want to please him with my entire being. 

P:  Lord Jesus, thank you for loving me. Thank you for giving me the desire to love you and be your child. I am so thankful I am not lost. I'm so thankful you chose me. I love you and want to love you more. I need to be obedient to you. Help me in situations where I become ugly and unloving. Prod me back to being your loving child. 

Father, I lift Amy and her husband to you. Heal him Father. Give the doctors and people who care for him the discernment to know what he needs to get well. Be with Amy as she waits. Comfort her and give her peace. Let her feel your loving arms around them as a family knowing you are the Healer. In Jesus precious name. ~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment