Friday, June 27, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 4 - Day 5

S:  Hebrews 4:15-16  This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.  So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.  there we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

O:  Understands weaknesses.  Come boldly.  Receive mercy.  Find grace.

A:  It amazes me to think Jesus came as a man, was tempted beyond what I have ever been tempted, never sinned, yet took on all my failures so that I could come boldly before God and receive His love and mercy.  Like Whitney said this morning it is His glory and my good.  I can come before him and confidently ask God for help.  I need to remember that even in my trials and when things don't go my way, it is for his glory and my good.  I like to think of this as sharpening me for things to come.  Making me stronger to be able face the challenges of tomorrow.

P:  Father, God, thank you for your sinless precious Son you sent to save me.  I am a failure but through his blood I am victorious.  I come before you boldly and with confidence and ask for your mercy.  I am so sorry for doubting and not trusting you.  You know my future and know what is best. ~Amen

FFF ~  Father I lift each of my friends in this group.  They are faithful.  We love you.  Help us when we are weak.  Let us know that each situation we may face is one we should use to bring you glory and even though we may not know it at the time, it is for our good.  I especially lift Amy to you.  She is your faithful servant.  In Jesus name I pray.  ~Amen

Have a beautiful weekend ladies.  We have a busy one ahead of us.  Showing today at two.  Meeting with the movers at 4:00 and heading out of town for the remainder of the weekend to spend time with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment