Tuesday, July 15, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 7 - Day 2

S: 1Peter 4:8 Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins. 

O:  Most important - LOVE

A:  I know this verse well. I don't always do so good at it with all the people in my life. For instance there is a person whom I have had problems with and tried to make amends. This person is unwilling to resolve our issues. Sometimes there isn't a solution but we are commanded to still love. I have a hard time loving someone with evil tendancies. So while this scripture makes perfect sense, I have a hard time with it in situations where others aren't accepting of your love and forgiveness or where there is an evil presence. There is much more to this than I can write here but it confuses me. So I will love where I can. 

P:  Father you know the situation all too well that I am speaking of. Thank you for your grace to keep my mouth quiet in situations where we are both present. You know my heart. You know that I love. Help me to love in all situations. Help me to be your witness. I love you and want others to love you. ~Amen

Thankful Tuesday ~ We have a buyer, praise Jesus!  With a solid offer. I pray all things will work out to get this house sold. Please pray for travel safety for my mom and daughter as they both head off on separate vacations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment