Friday, July 11, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 6 - Day 5

S:  Revelation 19:9  And the angel said to me, "Write this:  Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb."  And he added, "These are true words that come from God."

O:  Blessed.  True words that come from God.

A:  Don't you believe it?!  I do.  We are blessed.  His words are true.  He sent them for us.  We are his bride.  Oh what a wedding it will be!!  I think of our wedding.  It was an amazing day.  One of the best barring the birth of our children.  How much more amazing a day do I have to look forward to?!  The perfect bridegroom.  Talk about love.  I am humbled.

P:  Father, this study keeps getting better.  Thank you for leading me to it and these lovely women.  I am finally realizing the whole goal of the study which is that I am loved.  Thank you for your word, teaching and leading me to your will for my life.  It's hard to believe we have completed six weeks of this study.  Thank you for showing me how much you love us.  Thank you for giving us your word as a daily reminder of just how much.  Be with each of us as we head into the weekend.  Give us the strength to bear what is ahead of us.  Help us in our weaknesses.  Make us strong.  Let us be witnesses for your glory.  Let us be beacons in this dark word so others can know of you and your love.  Prepare us for what is yet to come.  Oh what a wedding feast it will be.  All glory honor and praise be to your name.  ~Amen

FFF ~ Father I lift my friend Dougie as he prepares to say good bye to his earthly father.  Give him strength.  Hold him when he doesn't feel he has the strength to hold himself up.  He is a faithful friend, Father.  Death is hard to understand, but let him use this difficult time to grow closer to you.  I ask strength for the entire family, in Jesus precious name.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment