Friday, August 1, 2014

GMG ~ Interim Study - Ecclesiastes

Reading Ecclesiastes 3:12-22

S:  Ecclesiastes 3:14 And I know that whatever God does is final. Nothing can be added to it or taken from it. God’s purpose is that people should fear him. 

O:  Final. Nothing added or taken. God's purpose - fear Him. 

A:  This is refreshing to my soul especially in this season of my life. Nothing I do in this earthly flesh can change God's plan. His way is the only way. His way is final. I can't do one thing to add or take away from what pieces of my puzzle he plans to put in place. And the best part is - it's for his purpose, his greater good. Wow!

P:  Father forgive me. I am humbled by your plan. You know what is best and you have your time-table. Forgive me for getting in your way. I trust in you and fear you. I want to be obedient. I know I am not. Guide me by your rod and put me on the path that you are leading me. I ask in Jesus precious name. ~Amen

FFF: I lift Sharon today as she spends time with her family and sons. Let her be a beacon of God's love and truth. Help her to be a witness unto Him to bring others to His throne. Be with each of the family members as they spend time together. Let them enjoy the time they spend together making memories to last a lifetime until they are brought together again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment