Monday, June 2, 2014

GMG You are Loved ~ Week 1 - Day 1

Good Morning~

Here I am again at the beginning of another Good Morning Girls Study.  I am really looking forward to studying with these lovely ladies and see what God has planned for us during this time together.

S:  Psalms 139:7-10 NLT I can never escape from your spirit!  I can never get away from your presence!  If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there.  If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell be the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me.

O:  Never escape your presence.  Your hand will guide me.  Your strength will support me.

A:  This scripture is such a comfort and confirmation of God's love for me.  Knowing I can never escape the one who loves me more than anyone in my life!  No matter how far I roam, he is there and his strength is what will carry me through when I am weak in the things this life brings that I cannot do alone.  Death, sickness, hardships, no matter what, he is there.

P:  Father, I praise you and thank you for your unfailing love for me.  Thank you for carrying me when I couldn't do it alone.  Thank you for loving me and directing me back to the path of righteousness when I was a wondering fool.  Thank you.  ~Amen

My pray request is the same prayer I have had for over nine months, please pray for the sale of our home.  I know God has a perfect plan for us.  Waiting is hard, but I know it will be worth the wait.

Have a beautiful day Ladies.  Looking forward to where this journey will lead us.

No comments:

Post a Comment