Tuesday, June 10, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 2 - Day 2

S:  So we have not stopped praying for you since we first heard about you.  We ask God to give you complete knowledge of his will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding.  Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit.  All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.

O:  Constant prayer.  Complete knowledge.  Spiritual wisdom and understanding.  THEN  - you will produce all kinds of good fruit and grow as you learn to know God.

A:  What a journey!  A journey that covers us in constant prayer, gives us complete knowledge with spiritual wisdom and understanding and then producing all kinds of good fruit and  all the while we are growing and learning to know God better.  So the best gift of all through this journey is we get to know God better!  Like yesterday, He continues to provide us with what we need to grow in wisdom and understanding.  I again need to remember to stay in his word so I may not only learn about his love for me, but to get to know Him and His will better.  In doing this, I will have the tools I need to help me in any situation I may find myself in.  It reminds me to put on the full armor of God to get through each day and what it may bring.

P:  My Unfailing Friend, thank you for your love for me.  Your love that provides me with all I need and more.  Thank you for making your word readily available to me every single day of my life.  Thank you for the desire I have and these other women who wake ready to take the day on with you on the forefront of our minds.  I can't think of any other way to start my day.  I ask, Father, that you will make each of us examples of you and your love.  Help each of us produce good fruit so those around us will want to know what it is we have and want you too.  I am humbled and grateful.  Let me not take any bit of your love and knowledge for granted.  May we each, woman here, always realize that yours be the honor and glory forever.  ~Amen

Thankful Tuesday.  I am thankful for a loving and supportive husband who provides for our family all the time even hundreds of miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment