Friday, June 20, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 3 - Day 5

S:  Lamentations 3:22-23 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!  His mercies never cease.  Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.

O:  Faithful love.  Never ends.  Never cease.  Faithfulness.  Mercies new each morning.

A:  If you haven't read Jen's message today, I encourage you to do so.  It is wonderful.  In it she quotes John Piper, "If we don’t wear it, we can’t wield it."  He is speaking of the Sword.  I need to remember how stealthy satan is.  He uses my weaknesses to work against me.  I realize I am not worthy of God's unconditional love and his mercies or his compassions at all, but He rescues me constantly.  Praise Jesus that he has brought me into His fold; for if not, I would belong to the evil one.  Oh, praise Jesus.

P:  Father, I praise you for your faithfulness and Love.  Thank you for saving me from the lies of the Liar.  He doesn't deserve the victories he gets out of me every time I sin.  I hate to think of the smirk on his face when I sin and can't even bear the thought of the pain on Your face when I sin.  Oh my heart, dear precious Savior.  Forgive me.   I am in tears at this thought.  Forgive me.  Help me to serve you and have just a mustard seed of the faithfulness you pour out.  Give me your mercy.  Help me to be a light for You and only you.  Help me not give the deceiver one victory.  I want others to only see You.  I love you Lord.  Oh what joy to be able to come to you in prayer and pour out my heart.  Oh my soul.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment