Tuesday, June 3, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 1 - Day 2

S:  Romans 8:37-39 NLT  No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.  And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love.  Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.  No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

O:  NO thing can separate us from God's love.  All things the Creator has made are not to be feared to separate us from the love of God.

A:  What struck me today is God loves me so much I am not to fear anything.  He is the Creator of all things, but he loves me so much in all the things he created that I am not to fear that any of these creations can separate me from him.  Nothing of this world or any world.  I think of a thunder and lightning storm (which I love) many people and animals alike are afraid in these storms.  We shall not fear because he is always there to love us and protect us.

P:  Father, thank you for making me and loving me.  Forgive me for thinking anything could ever separate us.  If there are any separations between us, it is because I have put up the barriers.  I am so grateful that you gather me up and fold me in your arms daily and remind me that nothing, no nothing can separate us.  I love you Father, God.  In Jesus precious and holy name.  ~Amen

Thankful Tuesday~I am thankful for the warm of the sunshine after this long, bitter cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment