Tuesday, June 17, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 3 - Day 2

S:  Revelation 12:10  Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens, "It has come at last - salvation and power and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ.  For the accuser of our brothers and sisters has been thrown down to earth - the one who accuses them before our God day and night.

O:  Salvation and power.  Authority of Christ

A:  I am an over comer and don't need to dwell on the lies of the deceiver.  God has sent Jesus, his son to rescue me from all.  He can't accuse me of anything.  One of my favorite songs is by Mandisa - Over comer.  That is what we are!  No more living under the assumption of not being worthy.

P:  Thank you for shouting and proclaiming salvation and power!  Thank you for loving me so much that you sent Jesus to claim my unworthiness.  Help me this day.  Give me what I need to know the difference.  I don't want to follow the path of the deceiver.  Help me discern and follow the path of life.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment