Monday, June 16, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 3 - Day 1

S:  1Peter 5:8  Stay alert!  Watch out for your great enemy, the devil.  He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

O:  Stay alert!  Watch out.

A:  I need to really pay attention to this verse.  Satan uses every weakness to try to deceive me.  Any tiny thought to make me feel unworthy of God's love for me.  Any tiny words of gossip.  Any tiny path away from that which is not one my Father would have me on.  Satan uses them all.  I need to STAY ALERT and WATCH OUT and remember I have a God who loves me unconditionally and wants nothing but good for me. 

P:  Father, help me.  I am weak.  Satan lurks at every corner.  He comes in many deceiving forms.  We know he has come to steal, kill and destroy and boy do we know it!  All we have to do is watch the evening news.  But even in ways that aren't so news worthy, he uses my low self-esteem or pride to deceive me.  I need you Father.  Forgive me of my weaknesses and help me overcome.  My prayer today and each day is that you be with each woman in this study.  Give us the strength to bind Satan from our lives.  He is powerful, but your are more powerful than he is.  Guide us this day and every day into your path of righteousness.  Let us each feel your love and your hand leading us.  In Jesus precious name I pray.  ~Amen

Ladies, we had a showing this weekend.  It seemed to go well.  We also found a house.  I am flying down this week to look at it and possibly put in an offer.  I covet your prayers in any form, however the Father leads you this week.

Have a wonderful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment