Wednesday, June 25, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 4 - Day 3

S:  Ephesians 2:8,9 God saved you by his grace when you believed.  And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.  Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.

O:  By GRACE when you believed.  No credit.  Gift.  No reward for anything I have done.  No bragging.

A:  I did nothing to receive salvation.  I only need to believe and confess.  I can do nothing.  NOTHING!!  It's a gift.  Wrapped in the blood of Christ.  Without this precious Gift I would have no hope.

P:  Father, forgive me for trying to earn this gift.  I am a giver and find it hard to receive.  I do not deserve your Gift.  I believe!  I accept!! I am saved!!!  Thank you.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment