Thursday, June 19, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 3 - Day 4

S:  1Peter 2:9  But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people.  You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession.  As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

O:  Chosen people.  Royal priests.  Holy nation.  God's possession.  Goodness of God.  Wonderful light.

A:  Wow!!  Talk about packed full of goodness.  This verse picks me up!  I am going to keep this one around all the time.  When I am feeling down and beating myself up and letting the enemy win, I will shout this from my depths.  I am CHOSEN!  I am God's VERY OWN POSSESSION.  I am no longer in darkness.  SWEET JESUS!!

P:  Father, I need your forgiveness for allowing the enemy to let me think I am not worthy to be your possession.  I need forgiveness for beating myself up and letting myself belong to this world.  Thank you for your son, Jesus who saved me from the darkness and brought me into the wonderful light.  Thank you for choosing me.  I am yours, Lord.  I am yours.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment