Friday, June 6, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved Study - Week 1 - Day 5

S:  But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.

O:  Compassion and mercy.  Slow to anger.  Filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.

A:  Who doesn't love all these attributes?  When looking for a friend, are not these the qualities we look for?  I know I do.  What better friend than Jesus?  He is filled with all the perfect qualities and so many more.  This is not to say that we don't need friends because we do, but we have the best Friend of all in Him.  I need to remember these qualities as a friend.  I need to be more compassionate and understanding.  I need to be slow to get angry.  I know get frustrated and angry so fast at times.  I need to remember the saying 'What would Jesus do?'.  Oh only to be filled with unfailing love and faithfulness!!  I try every day and fail miserably.

P:  Father, forgive me for my shortcomings.  Thank you for your mercy, new every morning.  For without them I am doomed to hell.  Thank you for loving me in spite of my anger and unfaithfulness.  I am humbled that you know my heart and know my intentions.  You are so compassionate.  Help me this day and always to remember these qualities and show them in my life as a witness to You.  ~Amen.

FFF:  Father, today I lift Jan to you as she prepares to stand beside her friend Ranatta and her children as they lay their husband and father to rest.  Hold them in your loving arms and give them comfort in the grief and sorrow.  Give them strength as the receive the condolences of friends and family saying good bye, way too soon, to Wayne. I also ask that you use this time to draw them to you especially those who don't know you as their Savior.  I ask this in the precious name of Jesus. ~Amen

Thank you, Amy for your prayers.  I am feeling better today, praise God!  And hopefully will have some answers on our relocation today.  We have been patiently waiting for people involve who have been on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment