Wednesday, June 4, 2014

GMG ~ You are Loved - Week 1 - Day 3

S:  Zephaniah 3:17 NLT For the Lord your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With his love, he will calm all your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.

O:  Living among us.  Takes delight in me.  Calms my fears.  Rejoices over me.

A:  I take great comfort in theses words.  For they are not just words to me, they are God's love and commitment to me from my Creator.  I spend an awful lot of time alone.  God reminds me He is always with me.  He calms my fears of the squeaks and bumps in the night (okay maybe even in the daylight).  He is always right here with me.  He delights in me.  I think of my mother.  She is a kind and loving woman.  She loves me so much and truly delights in me.  God loves and delights in me even more than she.  That gives me butterflies in my stomach.  To be so desired by the one who created me amazes me.  At times, I am not worth this love and being rejoiced over.  I am a downright nasty woman at times.  God loves me and rejoices over me anyway.  So it is not about me.  It's all about his love for me.

P: Father, God, forgive me for being a grumpy, whining, miserable, complaining woman at times.  Thank you for loving me so much that you rejoice over me with songs.  Thank you for calming my fears, and you know I have many.  I know you hold my little life in your hands.  You are my creator and what creator would not love and care for their creation.  You are the almighty and everlasting God.  Father, please be with each woman today.  Give them comfort and rejoicing in your words for them this day.  Be with them where they are.  Let them feel your love and your calm.  In Jesus precious and holy name I pray.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment