Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GMG ~ Why Easter Matters ~Why the Resurrection Matters Week 3 Day 3

S:  Romans 6:8,14  And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him.  Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law.  Instead, you live under the freedom of God's Grace.

O:  Died with Christ.  Live with Christ.  Died to sin and death.  Live in freedom.  God's grace.

A:  When I read this, I think of all my favorite sins that I may think are not that big in comparison.  But in comparison to what?  I need to free myself of these things.  Become accountable.  I need to strive for that finish line.  My goal of victory and win that race in the best shape possible in ALL areas of my life.  I need to not be lacks in any area.  No favorite sins of mine are making me better.  Christ died to save me from my sins.  I need to remember this and think of his blood shed for me, every time i try to go back to my old way of living.

P:  Forgive me Father for my sins.  I know I can do better at being your child.  Guide me in your path.  Thank you for showing me your ways.  I love you.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment