Friday, April 4, 2014

GMG ~ Why Easter Matters ~ Why the Last Supper Matters Week 1 Day 5

S:  1Corinthians 10:14, 21 So my dear friends, flee from the worship of idols.  You cannot drink from the cup of the Lord and from the cup of demons, too.  You cannot eat at the Lord's Table and at the table of demons, too.

O:  FLEE from idols!

A:  Struggling today.  I know I put so many things before my relationship with God.  I need to realize there is nothing more important than He is.  I need to make Him my priority.  He took on my sin and covered me with His blood.  How could anything be more important or get in my way of worshipping Him?

P:  Father, forgive me for putting so many things in my life before you.  Help me not forget your sacrifice.  Keep me mindful to the point of bringing me to my knees when I put anything before you.  In Jesus name.

~Amen

FFF:  Tomorrow we will be adding a new member to our family.  A sweet baby golden retriever.  I will share pictures when we get her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment