Tuesday, April 15, 2014

GMG ~ Why Easter Matters ~Why the Resurrection Matters Week 3 Day 2

S:  1Corinthians 15:57-58  But thank God!  He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.  So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable.  Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

O:  Thank God!  Victory.  Be strong.  Nothing is useless.

A:  How many times I think I am not making a change for the better.  How many times am I not thankful.  But thank God he gives me strength and the motivation to go forward.  When I don't feel like working harder or enthusiastically,  I need to remember what Jesus did for me.  He died and rose from the dead!  Hallelujah!!

P:  I am strong and thankful and nothing I do to further your kingdom is useless.  Thank you for reminding me.  There is victory in Jesus!  Striving to enter your kingdom and abide with you forever.  Thank you Father for loving me that much.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment