Tuesday, April 1, 2014

GMG ~ Why Easter Matters ~ Why the Last Supper Matters Week 1 Day 2

S:  John 13:14-15 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you should also wash one another's feet. I have set an example that you should do as I have done for you. 

O:  Lord and Teacher.  Set an example.  Do as I have done for you.

A:  Jesus set an example for us to follow.  He humbled himself, out of love, to serve others.  This was a solemn time for He and his friends.  What a loving servant.  That I should follow in His footsteps and follow His example.  I need to remember HE set the example.  There is no other example as good as His.  I need to remember in all I do and in all I say, I am a professing Christian and must display the example He set.

P:  Father, I am in awe of your example.  You did not set yourself up, but took yourself low, to the ground to wash the feet of your friends.  What an example of humility.  I pray that I may be your humble servant and never feel that I am too good to sit at the feet of the least of these to serve you by serving others.

Today is thankful Tuesday Ladies:  I am thankful for my Mom.  She gives to much and shows unconditional love every single minute.  I hope to be like her, even just a smidge. :o)

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment