Tuesday, April 8, 2014

GMG ~ Why Easter Matters ~ Why the Crucifixion Matters Week 2 Day 2

S:  Romans 5:7-8  Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good.  But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

O:  Unworthy.  Great Love.  Christ died for me while I was unworthy.

A:  I don't know about you, but I have a hard time grasping how much love it took for God to send his ONLY son to die for me!  I am unworthy.  I am a sinner.  This is where grace and forgiveness help me accept this love.  I am forgiven and free.  He loves, even me, in my unworthiness.  Praise be to God.

P:  Father, even though I cannot grasp the magnitude of your love for me, I am so grateful for your love for me.  I would be nothing without you and your love.  Help me to show others even a tiny glimpse of that love you have for me with all those I come in contact with, my family, friends, co-workers and even the strangers at the grocery store or library.

~Amen

Ladies~Life has shifted for me.  I didn't realize how this puppy would change the way I do things.
Lucy sleeping on my water bottle filled with ice
I almost let the enemy win.  I thought oh, she is going to take up so much of my time I won't be able to get my studies in.  Well, I did not let that happen.  I moved my study area, which I should have done a long time ago and things are working out just fine.
My new study area
So today, for my THANKFUL TUESDAY, I am thankful for another victory in Jesus.  Yes, she takes up time, but I need to remember what and who is most important and it is my time with my Lord and Savior.

Have a beautiful day and remember, April showers bring May flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment