Monday, January 12, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week One - Monday

Good morning and welcome to our study.

Our week ahead looks like this:
Inline image 3


This is our Memory verse for week one:

Inline image 2

Today's SOAP verse is:

Inline image 4

Read Genesis 1:27 and Ephesians 2:1-10

S:  Ephesians 2:6-7 NLT For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavily realms because we are united with Christ Jesus. So God can point to us in all future ages as examples of the incredible wealth of his grace and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us who are untied with Christ Jesus.

O:  Raised us up with Christ.  We are examples to the world what He can do for others.

A:  I really need to do better at this.  God in his grace and mercy has saved me, not by anything I have done or deserve.  I need to be a better example of being his child so that others may come to know Him through me.  If I continue to walk around grumbling, how is that being a good example?  If I continue to conduct myself in a way that would cause others to think or see me as a hypocrite, how is that showing others Christ in my life?

P:  Father, I come before you humbled. I am a sinner washed by your Son's blood.  I know I am human and will continue to stumble.  Help me to learn from these stumbling blocks.  Help me to be a better example of your love in this life you have given me to walk.  Let others see you in me.  

Be with each woman in this new group as we begin our new study.  Lay your word on our hearts.  Feed us.  Mold us.  Make us a community that will serve you with grace and show others what you can be for them.  Give us strength when we are weak.  Give us joy in our triumphs.  Carry us when we can't walk.  Let us support one another and lift each other up.  I ask these things in your precious son's name.  ~Amen

This week's weekly challenge is:

Inline image 5



How can we pray for you this week? 

Inline image 1





Please pray for the LGG team and women around the world starting this study today.  Please pray we would all make an impact on our communities around the world that we would all be a light in this world for Jesus.  We all need Jesus.

Be blessed and a blessing.
~Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment