Tuesday, January 20, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 2 - Tuesday

Good Morning~

Back to my regular routine for a few days.  I do apologize again for being late yesterday.

Here is the Weekly Challenge for Week 2:  

Inline image 1

And today's reading is from Romans 15:1-7.

Inline image 2

S:  Romans 15:7 Therefore, accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that God will be given glory.

O:  ACCEPT.  

A:  I need to be accepting of others. PERIOD.  God accepted me the way I am.  Full of sin.  In my filth.  He washed me clean.  How then can I ever judge a single person?  How can I ever not accept anyone in the state they are in?  I need to be careful of this.  Accept and love just as He who has done this for me even though I do not deserve it.  

P:  Father, thank you for accepting me just as I am.  Thank you for sending your son to cleanse me, to save me from my wretchedness.  Help me to see in others what you see in me.  Forgive me for the times I have thought myself better than others.  Forgive me for not taking opportunities given to me to share you.  ~Amen

Be blessed and a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment