Tuesday, January 13, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 1 - Tuesday

S: John 14:18 No, I will not abandon you as orphans - I will come to you.  23 Jesus replied, "All who love me will do what I say.  My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them.

O:  Not abandon. Come to me.  Make us His home.

A: God has given the Holy Spirit to live inside me.  He promises to never leave me.  I do love Him and try to do what He asks of me.  Even though I fall every day, He still lives in me.  I need to keep moving forward.  Keep living in his word and doing what he asks.  There is no IF to this.  He abides in me.  There are no conditions to his love.  He loves me and lives in me.

P:  Father thank you for your love.  Thank you for making your home within me.  I am not worthy of your love on my own accord, but you sent your Son to cleanse me with his blood.  You sent your Holy Spirit to live inside of me.  I will continue to move forward and do my best in this body you have given me.  I ask forgiveness for my sins.  Help me be a light in this dark world.  Let me be your hands and feet.  In Jesus' name I pray.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment