Friday, November 21, 2014

LGG~Source of Gratitude Study - Week 2 - Friday

Good morning Girls~
 
Happy Friday. Even though this is the last day of our Source if Gratitude Study, it isn't our last day together. I will be sending out another email sometime over the weekend to start the introduction process again. I am adding three new members to our group. Three beautiful and dear friends. Jeni Hinton, Debbie Hudson and Jan McCurdy. We will continue to study via email since not everyone has a FB account. I will continue to add graphics to FB just for fun. But please continue to use email so no one is left out.
I've heard from most of you that you will be continuing. Please let me know by Monday, if you already haven't, that you want to continue. If not, it's okay. I will remove you from the the group. Please remember at any time if this becomes too much, please let me know and we will work something out. Also, if you have a friend or two who would like to make a commitment to our group, please let me know. I'd love to add them.
 
Sisters, it has been an honor to get to know you and to share with you. This has been the best group I've been in. I've grown and learned so much. I'm thankful to be on this journey with each of you.
Reading 1Peter 1:3-9
S: 1Peter 1:8-9 You love him even though you have never seen him. Though you do not see him now, you trust him; and you rejoice with a glorious, inexpressible joy. The reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls.
O: Love. Trust. Rejoice. Joy. Salvation.
A: I'm overjoyed knowing that I am saved by a Savior who loves me so much. All I need to do is trust him. If I don't know the answer, turn to him. If I'm lost, turn to his map. His word has all I need for every situation. I'm not going to be stuck in the rut anymore. My attitude is one of thanks and praise. An attitude of gratitude! When I'm faced with a negative or difficult situation, I'm turning to him for answers. FIRST. His opinion and direction is the only one that matters. Prayer. Prayer. Prayer. That is how I build our relationship.
P: Father, thank you for your word. Thank you for allowing me to trust you. I do see you. I see you in the world around me. Yes there is darkness around me, but you live in me and in other Christians and we are your light. Thank you for these women. Thank you for letting us grow together. Thank you for giving us the desire to continue to study your word together and to grow in your holy word. Be with each of us as our group grows. Let us open our hearts to new Sisters and welcome them and teach them. Let us also learn from them. Give us all a restful weekend as we prepare for Thanksgiving next week. Let us have a thankful heart and not become overwhelmed in the preparations of the day. ~Amen
 
Have a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment