Friday, January 23, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 2 - Friday

Reading Luke 6:27-36.
 
Inline image 1

S:  Luke 6:35 Love your enemies! Do good to them.  Lend to them without expecting to be repaid.  Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked.

O:  LOVE. That's all. 

A:  Let me tell you there are people I've encountered who I don't love and even have a hard time even looking their direction because they are so evil. But I'm to love them anyway. Boy oh boy do I have some work today. This community stuff is plain hard. When you step outside your little comfortable circle sometimes it's hard to love and give. I need to keep remembering what a wicked, unworthy soul I am and He loves me anyway. 

P:  Father help me. You know where I struggle. I need more love. Less judgement. Give me blinders when I am seeing something in someone I don't like. Let me love them anyway. Give me strength to want to help those in need. Give me courage to step out of my comfort zone. ~Amen. 

Have a great weekend Sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment