Tuesday, November 11, 2014

LGG ~ Source of Gratitude Study - Week 1 - Tuesday

Good morning Girls~
 
It was so good to hear all of your responses yesterday. Seems we have some things in common. I love how God shows us our faults and gives us a clear way to work on our issues and continues to love us unconditionally.
Reading Daniel 2:20-23
S: Daniel 2:20 He said, "Praise the name of God forever and ever, for he has all wisdom and power'.
O: God has all wisdom and power.
A: Praise God! He knows how my last puzzles piece falls into place. If it were up to me, I'd still have a box of jumbled broken pieces. Praise God that he gives us the directions. He tells us in his holy word what we need to do for him to care for us. I need to spend more time reading his manual to help me get through this life when I hit road blocks and other difficult times so I know what to do.
P: Holy God, Mighty One, I praise your holy name! I am comforted knowing you have all the wisdom and power and that you love even me. That you would provide a light for my path and direct me. Give me the desire to always turn to you and turn to you first in all my ways. You are the one who can give me the answers to all of my questions.
 
Father, thank you for all the service men and women who have fought and continue to fight for our freedom. Please protect them and comfort their families. The price of our freedom is not free. Their are many sacrifices which I know I take for granted. Thank you for the ultimate sacrifice your Son who died for us all. ~Amen
 
Take time to thank a veteran in some way today, even if it is just to offer up a prayer for them.
 
Be blessed and a blessing,

No comments:

Post a Comment