Thursday, November 20, 2014

LGG~Source of Gratitude Study - Week 2 - Thursday

Good morning Girls~
Reading Ephesians 1:18-21
S: Ephesians 1:18 I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called - his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.
O: Flooded. Understand. Confident.
A: I don't often consider how mighty and powerful He is. I know it and think about it. I need to realize the power I have in Christ. In him I can do all things. He is in control of everything, here on earth and in the galaxies. I have been given the same power, all I need to do is believe. I make things much harder than they really are. God makes them simple.
P: Father, give me the confidence to simply believe and be confident. Rid me of the stinkin thinkin. Let me be full of hope and light. I'm so blessed to be called your holy people and have the assurance of your inheritance. Thank you. ~Amen
 
I am thankful for friends. Old and new. Young and old. Near and far.
 
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment