Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LGG~Source of Gratitude Study - Week 2 - Wednesday

Good morning Girls~
Reading Psalm 100:1-5
S: Psalm 100:4-5 Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good. His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation. (this week's memory verse)
O: Be thankful. Praise Him.
A: I remember as a kid, being invited to a retreat with a friend of mine. I had the best time. This was one of the verses we learned and I remember it to this day as a turning point in my life where I started to know The Lord and want more. Even today as I read this chapter, I sang it like we did back then. Isn't it wonderful to give thanks and praise? Isn't it wonderful to know He loves us no matter what and forever? And that he will continue to love every family member forever.
P: Praise your holy name, Father, forever and ever. Thank you for your promises. Even though I had a long way to go from that retreat until you got my whole heart, thank you for starting a good work in me way back then. I will sing of your praises all day long. ~Amen
 
Ladies, believe it or not we are nearly done with this two weeks of study. I would like to continue our group even in the break between this study and the next. Please let me know if you or if you have anyone who you would like to ask to join us for the Advent Study which runs 12/1 thru 12/24 please let me know. Either way, send me a quick email letting me know if you'd like to continue.
 
Today is witness Wednesday. Who will you witness God's unfailing love to today?
 
Be blessed and a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment