Monday, November 17, 2014

LGG ~ Source of Gratitude Study - Week 2 - Monday

Good morning Girls~
 
What a wonderful weekend. But I'm ready for today. Get into my new routine of work again. I hope all of you had a wonderful,restful weekend. I will continue to pray for Audrey please let us know how she is.
This week's challenge:
This week, instead of paying so much time and attention on what we wear on the outside, let's spend time in prayer thanking God for what he has already done and ask him to work in our lives to clothe us with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
This week's memory verse:
Psalm 100:4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Reading Colosians 3:1-2. 12-14
S: Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tender hearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.
O: God chose me.
A: I need to make my actions be in line with the qualities that he chose me for. If I'm not clothed in the attributes listed in this scripture, how then can I be a good example of God's love? How will others know of His love if I don't treat them the way he would have me behave? This really brings to mind the question: 'What would Jesus do?'
P: Father, I don't need to ask what would Jesus do, I already know what he would do. He is the perfect example of being tender hearted. Help me to be all of what you need me to be in every situation you present before me. I am placed in many situations where I can be your example and light. Give me the words and actions of one you will be proud whom you have chosen. ~Amen
Please pray for my friend Britt and her son Kaiden. He is a cancer survivor and is having some stomach issues. She is very concerned and scared.
 
What can we pray about for you this week?
Be blessed and a blessing,

No comments:

Post a Comment