Thursday, November 13, 2014

LGG ~ Source of Gratitude Study - Week 1 - Thursday

Good morning Girls~
 
Thank you for your prayers.
Reading Lamentations 3:21-25
S: Lamentations 3: 22-23 The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.
O: His love and mercy never ends and are new every morning. Never and every morning stand out to me. Whoa! My God is faithful. His love never ends. His mercies never end and are new every morning.
 
A: It amazes me that someone loves me this much even when I fail miserably at following his commands. But every morning when I wake up and open my blinds the sun is rising and there is a day prepared just for me. My God loves me so much that He sent his son to die for me and save me from my wretched self.
P: Father, thank you for this day, new and fresh and prepared just for me. Only I can live the life that you chose for me. You are great. And you are faithful. Thank you for being merciful to me because I do not deserve the life you have prepared for me. If it were up to me, I would be doomed to hell. Praise you for sending your Son to save me. I am humbled by your love. ~Amen
Thankful Thursday: I am thankful for my daughter. We have our ups and downs especially living together, but she is such a blessing and light in my life.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment