Wednesday, March 4, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 8 - Wednesday

Good morning Girls~

Last night I had the privilege of video chatting with some woman from another LGG group.  It was so wonderful to see the women I have prayed for, prayed with and who have prayed for me.  It was a wonderful time of fellowship.  We were able to gather through Google.  

I would love for our group to be able to do this sometime.  I am not sure how it works, but would be up for the challenge if any of you would be interested in doing this.  It is nice if you have sound and video on your device, but if not, we had one woman who typed along with us.  It was pretty amazing and 'seemed' simple enough.  If any of you have some time to check it out and report back to the group, let us know.  

Our reading today is Hebrews 13:1-3

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1

S:  Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it!

O:  Be open to all.

A:  I know I am lacking in this.  It is easy to stay in my little comfort zone.  Quite frankly, I like it in my comfort zone.  A LOT!!  But this is not what God calls us to do.  And the thought of entertaining angels is a great thought.  Have you ever encountered someone who gave you that peaceful, calming feeling?  One you felt drawn to?  That feeling always makes me wonder if I had just encountered an angel. 

P:  Father, give me confidence to step out.  I want to care for your people.  I want to care for those who don't know you.  I want to do your work.  I know I fail you.  I ask forgiveness.  Be with me today.  Give me the signs I need to know where you need me to go.  In Jesus' precious name.  ~Amen

Be blessed and a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment