Friday, March 6, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 8 - Friday

Good morning Girls~

Happy Friday and our last day of this study.  I hope you all learned and grew in this study whether you posted every day, sometimes and even not at all.  I love each of you and have learned much from this study.  I honestly think in all the studies I have done with LGG, this was my favorite and one that has opened my eyes the most.  I pray each of you has had a similar experience.   

Today's reading is Mark 9:30-37.

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1

S:  He sat down, called the twelve disciples over to him, and said, "Whoever wants to be first must take last place and be the servant of everyone else."

O:  Serve others.

A:  This week has been a very clear week for me.
  • Action
  • Be eager and ready to do good
  • Be open to all
  • Confess and pray
  • Serve others
What a simple plan.  I make it hard.  I am so thankful to have these reminders.  God's word is so valuable to us.  It is always available for us to turn to when we need direction or help.  I need to be ready to do all of the above at any time I am called to for his people and for his glory. 

P:  Father thank you for giving me your direction.  Thank you for picking me up when I stumble and putting me back on track.  Thank you for your mercy every morning.  Thank you for this group of women.  Thank you for giving me the desire to keep going when I wanted to quit.  Thank you for letting them share their hearts with each other.  Bind us together in a friendship to last for years to come.  Hold each in your arms and give comfort, peace, love, mercy, forgiveness and grace where it is needed.  Let us always look to you first.  Let us bring all we have to you in prayer.  Give us eagerness to be ready to serve others when we are called.  Give us the confidence to step out of our comfort zone and be about your work and for your honor and glory only.  I ask this in Jesus' name.  ~Amen.

In His Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment