Tuesday, March 3, 2015

LGG ~ Made for Community - Week 8 - Tuesday

Good morning Girls~

Our reading today is Romans 12:9-21

S.O.A.P.

Inline image 1


S:  When God's people are in need, be ready to help them.  Always be eager to practice hospitality.  Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good.

O:  Ready and eager.  Do good.

A:  How often am I ready and eager to good to someone who has wronged me?  When someone is not so nice or is just plain ugly and mean to me, it leaves a bitterness and feeling of revenge inside me.  I need to work on this in my life.  I need to always be ready to turn the other cheek and swallow it.  That doesn't mean I need to like it.  I can still dislike the nasty but I need to leave the punishment and payback to God.  That is his and his alone.  (another thing in my life I need to let go of)

P:  Father, praise your holy name that you are in control.  Forgive me for getting in your way (again).  Help me to be always ready to do good and be eager about it.  It is not easy especially with vindictive, nasty people, especially those who do not know you.  ~Amen

Have a great day girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment