Tuesday, August 5, 2014

GMG ~ Interim Study - Ecclesiastes

Reading Ecclesiastes 4:8-16

S:  Ecclesiastes 4:9  Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

O:  Two better than one.

A:  I spend a lot of time alone and have to say I really enjoy it; most of the time.  As much as I love people and love to give and serve, I have a hard time letting people into my little world.  That being said, it gets lonely.  I have times where I have little pity parties for myself and say, oh whoa is me no one cares what I am up to.  That is just terrible of me.  I have not allowed anyone in and roll my eyes sometimes when someone does ask me to do something and make excuses as to why I can't join them.  God is telling me that two are better than one and three is even better.  Who am I to shut people out and only join in when it's convenient for me?  Boy oh boy do I have a lot of work to do.  YIKES!!

P:  Father, here I am again.  Your undeserved child.  But thank you I can say I am yours.  I come before you and ask that you show me how to be a better friend.  Help me to be your servant and stand beside a friend in need.  Who am I to question what you say is good for me.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment