Friday, January 24, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Week 1 Day 5

Philippians 3:14

S:  I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

O:  Press on=Run straight=On my way=Heavenward
Goal=The mark=Heaven=Jesus
Race=Life in Christ
Receive=Win
Calling us=Off and running=Toward Heaven

A:  Keep on keepin on!  Stay on the path to which God is calling me.  FOCUS!  Don't veer to the left or to the right.  Keep running toward Jesus, the ultimate prize, which is eternal life with Him in heaven.

P:  Thank you for calling me.  Thank you for giving me a goal which is heaven.  Thank you for not letting this world be the end.  Thank you for my desire to want to run this race/life for the ultimate goal in your son Jesus.  What an awesome reward.  This race/life isn't easy, but is will certainly be worth it.
Thank you, Father.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment