Thursday, January 23, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Study Week 1 Day 1

Ephesians 5:1

S: Imitate God therefore in everything you do, because you are His dear children.

O: I am to imitate/be like God in all that I say and do. I am His child! (that wows me). I know I am His. But to say it out loud really hits home.

A: I want to tirelessly chase after the things of God my savior. I must turn from evil speech, lewd jokes and foul language. Even to laugh nervously at something not pleasing to Him is sinful. I am His child therefore I must honor Him in all that I say and do.

 P: help me Father to absorb your word. Help me be and set an example of what your child says and does in this dark and fallen world. Let me be used by you. I love being your child.

~Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment