Thursday, January 23, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Week 1 Day 3

Hebrews 12:1

S: Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.

O: ~surrounded by witnesses ~let go of any sin that trips us ~ God is our medal at the end of the race=life

A: I need to realize I am not alone and chase after the goal which is eternal life in Christ. I need to let go of the sins that cause me to wander off the path heading to the goal.

P: Father, please help me and these ladies realize we are not alone in this race/life. Help us give up whatever it is that hinders us from chasing after our life of serving you and you alone.

~Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment