Thursday, January 23, 2014

GMG Intentionally Focused Week 1 Day 4

Ephesians 5:15-16

S: So be careful how you live. Don't live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.

O: Live intentionally, purposeful, worthy, accurately. Don't wast time on useless work. Live=Walk. Wise=Sensible, intelligent. The most=Best, good use. Fools=Ignorant, unwise, witless.

A: Stop wasting time with the unimportant things. Be sure to be about God's work first. Live purposeful and intentional for Him. I waste a lot of time. A LOT!!! I need to be more intentional. I have no excuses. This doesn't mean giving up all of my enjoyment (playing Wii. Reading. Trip planning. Etc.). But focus more on worthy things as a priority. It is easy to get trapped into the evil snares of these desperate times. I just need to make the best use of the time I have left here to do the important things and make them count.

P: Father, guide me. Push me. Help me to use my time wisely to be purposeful. Help me. Show me when I am being unwise and living like a fool. These are desperate times. I know when I feel your nudging. Help me recognize those pushes and get moving to do what I know I need to do. I also ask a blessing today on these women. Thank you for bringing us together to study your word and walk more closely with you. Be with each of us this day to live as wise women taking every opportunity to serve you.

~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment