Thursday, April 2, 2015

LGG ~ 1st & 2nd Peter Study - Week 2 - Thursday

Good morning~

Thankful Thursday.  What are you thankful for?

Inline image 1

I am thankful for my salvation.  I can't imagine how lost I would be without Him.

Reading 1Peter 2:18-22
S.O.A.P.  1Peter 2:20-22

Inline image 2

S:  Of Course, you get no credit for being patient if you are beaten for doing wrong.  But if you suffer for doing good and endure it patiently, God is pleased with you.  For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you.  He is your example, and you must follow in his steps.  He never sinned, nor ever deceived anyone.

O/A:  Be patient.  Do good no matter what.  He is my example.  Follow Him, the perfect example.  Seems simple, but I make it hard.  I always have something to work on.  Always striving to do better and please Him.  No one but my Savior.

P:  Father, you sent your Son to be my example.  Reading your word and practicing daily to follow his example is helping me.  I need to focus more on the good you put before me than the suffering.  I struggle daily, but my struggles are nothing in comparison to what others endure and definitely not what Jesus endured to save me.  Let me find joy in my sufferings.  Forgive me for my grumbling spirit.  In your Son's precious name I pray.  ~Amen

Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment