Friday, April 3, 2015

LGG ~ 1st & 2nd Peter Study - Week 2 - Friday - Good Friday

Good Friday~

Reading 1Peter 2:23-25
S.O.A.P. 1Peter 2:23-24

Inline image 1

S:  He did not retaliate when he was insulted, nor threaten revenge when he suffered.  He left his case in the hands of God, who always judges fairly.  He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right.  By his wounds you are healed.

O/A:  What an example He is.  There really are no words to put in writing for this.  I need to fix my eyes on Jesus.  I need to remember, especially today, what he did to save me.  I am healed.

P:  Father as I enter this day, remembering what you have done for me, I am brought to my knees.  I ask forgiveness.  I accept your salvation.  I am healed.  I ask that you help me keep my focus on You and You alone.  Thank you Jesus.  ~Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment